The Sawyer position sets up and operates gang and wire saws to cut and saw blocks of bluestone into slabs.
Responsibilities to include, but are not limited to:
- Program and monitor saws
- Assist in changing blades
- Operate over-head crane
- Comply with company and OSHA regulations
- Provide support to co-workers as needed
- Attend safety trainings as required
Physical demands include, but are not limited to:
- Standing, walking, reaching, kneeling or crouching
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to read and understand a tape measure
Rock Ridge Stone offers competitive pay.
Rock Ridge offers the following benefits:
- Health/dental and vision insurance
- Personal Time
- Vacation Time
- Holiday Pay
- Retirement Plan
- Monthly bonus plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life, Cancer, Accident, STD, LTD plans are available
- Production record lunches
- Turkey or Ham at Thanksgiving
- 4-H grown meat processed and given to employees annually
- Annual Holiday Party
- Various lunches during meetings/trainings etc.
- Employee Referral bonus
Rock Ridge Stone is an EOE employer. Rock Ridge Stone is a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment drug screening is required.