We are currently seeking a PA Licensed Blaster to join our company.
Primary Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Provide blasting services for Rock Ridge Stone, current customers and generate new customers
- Transport explosives, set up & perform blasting services in a safe & efficient manner
- Maintain explosives inventory, order supplies and materials as needed
- Prepare proper documents and record keeping as required by the Company, DEP, DOT and ATF.
- Review drill patterns/diagrams and determines shot layouts
- Conduct pre and post audits at all shots
- Comply with regulatory agencies to include but not limited to: OSHA, MSHA, DEP, DOT and ATF
- Must possess current PA blasting license with proven experience.
- Must possess current Drivers License with a HAZ MAT endorsement and have a clean driving record
- Must pass an ATF background check and pre-employment drug screening
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure
- Must be flexible to customer demands and working in various weather condition
Rock Ridge Stone offers competitive pay.
Rock Ridge offers the following benefits:
- Health/dental and vision insurance
- Personal Time
- Vacation Time
- Holiday Pay
- Retirement Plan
- Monthly bonus plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life, Cancer, Accident, STD, LTD plans are available
- Production record lunches
- Turkey or Ham at Thanksgiving
- 4-H grown meat processed and given to employees annually
- Annual Holiday Party
- Various lunches during meetings/trainings etc.
- Employee Referral bonus
Rock Ridge Stone is an EOE employer. Rock Ridge Stone is a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment drug screening is required.